Excitement about IT/Software in the late 90s and early 2000 made it the best time for people to enter IT industry ?. Do you know? ? That’s exactly the phase Digital Marketing industry is undergoing today. The wave associated with this industry is so strong today that it’s undoubtedly the best time to be part of this fast-growing industry ✌.
Being a part of this industry since last 7 years, we believe these are some of the top reasons to build a rewarding career in Digital Marketing industry in 2017:
Top 5 Reasons for a Rewarding Digital Marketing Career ?
- Digital Marketing to offer 1.5 Lakh Jobs by 2017: According to a recent article in Times of India, over 1.5 Lakh jobs are expected to be created in Digital Marketing space by 2017. ?
- A Digital Marketing professional earns between Rs.15,000 and Rs. 250,000: Given the increasing gap between demand and supply of Digital Marketing professionals, a Digital Marketer commands a much higher average salary compared to other industries. ?
- India will cross 500 M Internet Users Mark by 2017: With over 3 billion Internet users, around 43% of world’s population is online. According to Feb 2016 report by Google, India will have over 500 Million Internet users by 2017 ?
- Online Ad Spend in India to cross Billion Dollars in 2016 (According to a Jan 2016 report by Group)
- Indian E-commerce Industry to cross $38B Mark in 2017 (According to a study by ASSOCHAM, the e-commerce industry in India is likely to be worth USD 38 billion by 2017) ?
There is a huge demand supply gap in the industry for the Passionate & Skilled Digital Marketers. In fact, for companies to survive in this competitive environment, they need people like you who are passionate towards Digital, who are willing to learn and grow. As the vision of www.iiadm.in we help individuals to learn Digital Marketing. ?
If you are still evaluating where to start from, we can help you. And that’s for Free. ?
You can interact with us live and get your doubts cleared on how can you build a rewarding career in Digital Marketing. ?
For more information register here with your name, email & phone. Our training consultant will get in touch with you to support you with your question.