Social Media Marketing SMO / SMM Training Course
The Best Social Media Marketing/SMM/SMO Course in Delhi
IIADM offers the Best Social Media Marketing Training in Delhi at an advanced level wherein marketing through different kinds of social media channels will be taught.
The social media courses have gained a lot of popularity nowadays as marketing through social media channels is the easiest and useful way.
The social media marketing course will cover all of the social platform marketing like Facebook marketing training, LinkedIn marketing, Twitter marketing, Instagram & much more platforms that you can use for brand’s marketing.
There is a lot that can be learned through the SMM course.
The social media training apart from the Facebook advertising course would also cover marketing on other social media channels like Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Google Plus, LinkedIn etc.
The other benefits of social media classes are that you will learn to increase the brand awareness, website traffic and target the audience for advertising your business or company. And there are lots of companies which are waiting to hire a good marketer.
The Facebook advertising course is an integral part of social media marketing training as it will teach you all the key points that are to be taken care of before you start marketing your products or the business over Facebook.
Though many institutes give the Facebook ads training as a separate course but at IIADM it is a part of the social media marketing training courses.
The social media marketing certification is a must for a job seeker or a freelancer as all the companies would require that before you join a job and for business owners, it will be an added advantage as they can then do marketing for others as well.
In this Social media marketing course there are two types of marketing, the organic one and the paid one… So, at a social media platform we use both type of marketing.
If we talk about organic, which is also called social media optimization (SMO), then you can understand by the word “Organic” which means unpaid marketing where we publish our content and get engagements through it, then the interested customers can contact you and you can generate Leads organically.
And the Paid one which is obviously called Advertising. So, on social media platform we can get a very sharp targeting in very reasonable pricing. So, this is the best platform to target customers by the companies and that is why every company need to do digital marketing nowadays.
Our SMM course in Delhi includes all the benefits of SMM course, all social media channels, designing for advertisers, Facebook advertising fundamentals, Twitter and LinkedIn for business, Google+ blogging planning & strategies & YouTube etc. There are many benefits of social media marketing and these benefits are the reason why you should join social media marketing courses.
- Increased Brand Awareness
- Build Brand Loyalty
- Increase website traffic
- Cost Effective
- Targeted Advertising
- Track your results
Learn Social Media Marketing at IIADM and explore a career in one of the fastest growing industries in the world. Get started today!
Social Media Marketing (SMM) Course Overview
- Introduction to Social Media and Marketing on it
- Latest Stats and Trends about Social Media
- Real Life Social Media Success Stories
- Orientation to Facebook Brand Pages
- Understand Facebook’s Algorithms
- How to start a Brand on Facebook?
- Understand the Insights for Success
- From Objectives to ROI
- Competitive Research
- Strategy Presentation by Participants
- Exercise: Creating Facebook Marketing Strategy for their Niche
- Types of Facebook Ads
- Facebook Ads vs Google Ads
- The significance of CTR (Click Through Rate)
- Optimizing Ad Copy & Targeting
- Exercise: Participants to launch & promote live Facebook Communities
- Introduction to Twitter
- Twitter for PR, Brand Building, Customer Engagement and much more
- Understanding Lists, Hashtags & Trends
- Twitter Strategy Framework: From Objectives to ROI
- Exercise: Creating Twitter Marketing Strategy
- Introduction to LinkedIn
- Lead Generation through Individual Profiles
- Lead Generation as Enterprise: Company Page, Ads, Developer API, Groups
- Exercises: Profile Makeover, Answers, Groups, Status Updates, Recommendations
- Opportunity on other Social Media Channels (e.g. Google+, Pinterest, SlideShare)
- Discussion on the approach & benefits from them
- Guidelines for Measurement on Social Media
- Importance of Qualitative Feedback
- Framework for ROI Measurement
- Creating ROI Metrics Dashboard
- Tools to Measure ROI
- How to choose relevant Social Media channels?
- Creating multi-channel Social Media strategy
- Resource Planning: In-house vs Outsource, Key competencies, Tools etc.